Tuesday 16 August 2011

RMS for your core Beauty...


  I do not know how I managed without this wonderful make-up brand, RMS beauty. I know how my skin managed: not very well at all. Harsh make up from ‘leading’ department store brands were making it dry and breakout prone. I could hardly imagine going to work or out without foundation on my face. As I was looking for clean make up, the first thing I wanted to change was the foundation. How and where could I find natural stuff that worked?

Un-Cover Up  

I stumbled across RMS wonder-product, Un-Cover Up, by chance and was surprised by some reviews of this product where ladies spoke about not wearing any foundation after finding this little magic pot. My first thought was: how can this TINY thing ever substitute a foundation? And if it can, will it ever last longer than a week? The answers are: yes it does, and yes it will!


Un-Cover Up (11)


 RMS Un-Cover up is a completely natural concealer, enchancing how your skin looks and feels without blocking pores or masking your face. Instead it blends with your natural skin tone, evening it out and improving it. It is extremely concentrated, so all you need to do is dab your fingers lightly into the small glass pot, and dab it around problem areas of your face, such as breakouts, under-eye bags or redness. Works wonders on all! Importantly it is moisturizing so it does not dry out the sensitive eye area. I now simply dab Un-Cover Up around my face and blend. I have been using it for about a month now, and there is about a millimeter dent in the small pot, so it will last for ages. Handy for travelling too, no need for heavy foundation bottles.
  RMS products consist of natural and organic ingredients. Un-Cover will benefit your skin as it includes coconut oil, caster oil, the lovely jojoba oil, rosemary extract among its main ingredients. Here is the impressive full list, enjoy:

*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 7749

  The concealer is available in 4 shades, I have shade 11 and it suits light skin tone. But I can easily use shade 12 if I have a bit of a tan. They blend very well with your skin colour, and so don't be too cautious about giving a shade a try.

Lip2Cheek

Lip2Cheek
  The arsenal of RMS products does not end here. Today I will also discuss my other favourite product so far: the Lip2Cheek colours. These come in 6 gorgeous shades, especially chosen to complement any complexion.
 These are also made with organic and natural ingredients that are extremely beneficial to your skin and contain no nasties. Smile contains some synthetic colour, but it is less than .2%, and it was the only way to create that lovely coral shade. I first tried Modest, a lovely dark pink, very natural colour. It matches the real lip colour just makes it look more bright and juicy. It is perfect for cheeks too, as it gives a natural, just pinched’    look without any artificial glitter or shine I’ve always not been happy about in other blushes. With a bit of a summer tan I am now also enjoying Smile, it gives my lips and cheeks a nice coral glow. This shade would be perfect for olive skintones.

Rose-Marie Swift
  Overall, RMS beauty is a natural make up brand in the league of its own. Its creator, a well-known make-up artist Rose-Marie Swift has managed to come up with products that capture the true essence of what natural beauty products should be all about: clean and organic ingredients without compromising on the fun of make up, its beautiful packaging and efficiency. More information on RMS at www.rmsbeauty.com/
  I now plan to try out their eye shadow and the magic product that I heard so much about: the living luminizer. I hope to update you all on them soon! Has anyone tried these already?

2 comments:

  1. rms is such an awesome company. Have you read the about page on their website? I actually found it educational. And that they specifically disclose when a shade contains synthetic color only shows how honest they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they are great! Have you seen their Beauty Truth website, its got a lot of information about toxic chemicals in skincare, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete